Saturday, December 7, 2013

Which number is greater ? 1.4 or 3,000

I was up 1.4 lbs... My fault.  I ate crap last week.  It was an emotional week.  I'd like to believe it's all muscle, but I ate poorly this week and I didn't track.  I need to do that.  I must do that!  Come on, I can do this!

However to day is off to a good start and a good start to next week.  Not only did I cook some yummy fajitas.  It was a good meal.  

The big news of the day though is my monster swim!  It was great.  It's the first 3,000 meter swim I've ever done and I did it in 1:47:50.  Thats actually pretty good for me :).  I'm aching, but feel great over all.  I'm gonna do another 3,000 tomorrow.  I have to keep pushing!  

The swim went as follows:

Warm up:

- 4 x 75 - kick/easy
- 4 x 75 - pull/easy

Main Set:

- 1 x 50 -   breast/easy
- 2 x 100 - backstroke/moderate
- 3 x 150 - breaststroke/moderate
- 4 x 200 - freestyle/moderate
- 3 x 100 - kick at hard

Cool Down:

- 9 x 50 IM Pull
- 150 easy IM

No comments:

Post a Comment