Thursday, December 12, 2013

Boobs....t.....

Boobstroke or in the common tongue breaststroke.  Either way there is no doubt in my mind that boob night as Wednesday is now call my favorite day of the week!  It's an all breast gala in the swimming pool and it freaks me out!  especially with all my pulling and stroking how could it not!

For real though... I started doing breaststroke because it felt easy compare to free.  I used it on days when I needed a break.  It's not like that anymore.   It's become my preferred stroke and I love the challenge of being a fat man trying to perfect such a beautiful movement.  Plus it's killer work out on the back, shoulders, core and arms all are uber sore.  It just feels good.  Plus it helps me find a place in my mind that is quiet.  Which for man with a brain like mine is not normal.  Worries, betrails, conspiracies, loves, hated are all gone as the water swooshes over my head as I pull into the next movement.  Its almost a perfect calm and the harder I go, the more calming it is!

Last night I did 100 more than the week before and added in 20 sec rest between sets and you know what?  The 2600 meters last night was done 13 minutes faster than the 2500 non-stop from the week before!  Yes I'm really that fucking awesome. 

More importantly I didn't didn't hit a drive thru on way home!  I came home and ate my chili!  Then roommate made me a chocolate quesadilla weight watchers style!  I are in my points!

Focus is the word of the day! 2700 more tonight, lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment