Sunday, March 22, 2015

Billy b: Reloaded

I will admit it, yesterday I had a bit of a moment.  Well, I guess it was Friday I had my moment, but I really took it hard yesterday.  Well that was until I purged it from my system through my fingers to the page.  I tell you there is really something magical about sharing what is bothering you.  The cleansing power is amazing.

I got a lot of love and support from it too, and sometimes that is exactly what the doctor ordered.  It always makes me feel good that I am heard, and that people are in my corner.   Of course sometimes you get very simple responses like from Sweet Chip's wife Katie K  "Have you gotten your shit together????"  If that isn't damn year thirty years of friendship I don't know what is.  All, I could say is "Yes love" and then she said "good boy" and that was ll that needed to be said.  =)  She wasn't the only one who reached out but i think hers is the easiest to summarize =)  Love to all of you!

This message it self is really about, and what happened right as I posted this message.  I didn't so much walk into the house and start over.  No, I didn't start over at all, I "Reloaded".  The powerhouses, the true powerhouses in College Football never have to Rebuild.  That is because there 2nd and 3rd stringers can start anywhere else.  Look at Ohio State this year and there third string quarterback being just a stud.  That is b/c rebuilding doesn't happened at OSU, they don't start over, they just pull the next bullets from the belt, load up and keep going.  I really hate OSU by the, fucking luckeyes.  And that to some extent is exactly what I needed to do as well.  Not start over, just reload.  So, that is exactly what I did.

When you are in rut, you go back to the basics, so that is exactly what I did. I headed out to the store, and stocked up on the basics.

Spinach, pineapple, ham, pork butt, carrots, eggs, nuts, water, sausage, you know the basics.

Also, I went back to the first meal I really prepared all those months ago, when I really started cooking paleo for myself.  My favorite meal of them all.  The 16 hour slow cooker Kalua Pig.

It did me a lot of good getting back in the kitchen yesterday.  Then again this a.m.

I have everything ready to go rot he week.  Just waiting on the taco meat to get done now, then I will fridge it and be ready to go....

Its a good feeling being all reloaded and ready to go!

thanks again everyone!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment