Friday, March 6, 2015

Back in the right direction! Down 1.4

It took 7 days but we are heading back in the right direction :-)  we are down 1.4 pounds and while we didn't loose all of last weeks gain we are most certainly heading back that way.  Myfitnesspal says I'm sitting at forty and you know what I will take that!  Yes, I will!  Tomorrow I leave for the Islands and I am ready. 

---------------------------------

What happened to my day... I started this at like 9 a.m. and now it is 4:32 and a day has happened and it was not the best of my life.... I feel like I was a punching bag today and what was supposed to be an easy work from home day, has been nothing but one kick to the nuts after another.....  but you know what that doesn't matter now, I am going to get started packing... then I am going to make some paleo pizza and have some paleo crepes and then I am gonna go to bed.... and forget about my work for a little bit and then tomorrow get on a jet plane air plane and go to the big island, aka Paradise and I am going to enjoy it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment