Sunday, March 8, 2015

Paradise Report Day 1: Arrival, Hotel, and Walking the Grounds


 
 
 
Couldn't be happier with the view from the room.  It is pretty stunning.  I could wish for a bit more Sun though =)
 





 
 

The reason this picture is important?  Because not only did I fit into the Nissan Ultima, but, the seat belt went on without a hitch.  No extender needed!  That was a great feeling.  Because its been since May of 2013 since I drove a car without a seatbelt extender =) 



The hotel room is really nice, I like it! 


They didn't have the king bed though :(  That is ok, I like to rotate between these two.  One is for napping and one is for the night sleeping.  :D

Since it has been pretty overcast, I have been just chilling in the room most of the first day.  Don't get me wrong I ventured out for lunch.  Had some coffee.  Found the hot tub.  Made a spa reservation. Massage is at 3 PM.  An 80 minute job called the Hawaiin Lomi Lomi Massage they are mixing some hot stones in as well.

Oh shoot... forgot the picks from the ride over from the air port. 



See the hotel is nice =)


But yes, it just a wee bit cloudy :(

 
 


After I went out for lunch, when I got back to the room to drop off some stuff.  I had a gift waiting for me.



That is pretty cool right!  That fruit is freaking awesome!!!


Special little note just for me!  Thank Deb for all your help!  You are a rockstar.


Woke up this a.m. and took a few picks from the balcony.





 
Then ventured down for breakfast. 
 


Had me a Kaula Pig Ommie, with some more MEAT!  Paleo Breakfasts can be so kick ASS!


I know what you are thinking.  Mr. b that is a bit to much meet.  So, I went and got some fruit.


Then, I walked the grounds. 
 

See this is where I am staying =)
 
However, trouble struck when I was out walking.  When I pulled my camera to take pictures, I must have lost my room key.  Oh nooooo.  I got back was locked out. 
 

I turned around and heading back to the other side to go back to the front desk for help.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I am just chilling and relaxing today.  Like I said going to the spay later.  Then I will hit the pool.  I think I am going out for the sushi tonight.  That sounds pretty good right?  There is also an Italian joint across the street.  So maybe I will go there.  Where ever I go I will be walking =)  Maybe, I will go have a nap by the pool!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment