Monday, March 16, 2015

Paradise Report Day 8: "Aloha means goodbye"



"Aloha means goodbye." - Larry Beil


I think it was a very catchy sports center reference.  Perhaps not as catchy as cool as the other side of the pillow, Stu Scott, RIP brother.  However, its the type of phrase that every time you see a home run or hear the word aloha it pops into your mind.  

I wanted to see what Paradise looked like, and keep it fresh in my mind.  So, I snapped this photo.  I know what paradise is and that is it.  I love it.  I often think I should move to the islands, b/c this is where I do belong.  



I snapped so more photos heading down the road towards the airpot.   I tried to capture the blue sky.


I just held the phone out and snapped and snapped.


Tried to get the mountain with the snow on it.  How fucking cool is that.  A mountain in hawaii with snow!  Cool!  But driving and photo'ing isn't really my thing.


The blue sky's go on forever!!!


you can sort of see the snow on the top of the mountain!!!


The seat belt still fits!!! after a week in paradise!!!!!


That was my car, the ultima. it did its job.


 Last sun in paradies... getting every drop!!!

 Tim to board :(


Me sad... Me have to board plane
There is my bird!!



 I felt very presidential.... getting not he plane like this...


Locked in the bird and heading home...



I love the sun!!! I miss it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment