Wednesday, May 27, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 8 - who thought I would do this on a weekday morning before work....






 
I was up at before the alarm at 5:55 that is something that just doesn't happen anymore.  I played with Shiner for a bit and then we got up and went for a walk.  It was 31 minutes and it was the best and easiest morning walk we have had since she has been over.  I felt good on the walk.  No strong, but good.  (Actually sitting here my legs are aching like crazy, but a good ache from doing good things).  On the way home I decided it is 6:30 you know what I am going to do?  I am going to make another breakfast burrito this morning.  But way I said to myself, how can I do that I don't have any paleo tortillas.  Well, I says to myself I can fix that, I can crank out some paleo tortillas before I go to the office.  It was after all only about 6:30 a.m. and I have a good hour and a half before I had to be on the road and still be in the office on time at nine. 
 
so, I got home and cranked out some breakfast with spares for the rest of the week.  =)
 
First, I put on hot water for tea.  That is right baby Billy b is back on the tea, there was a time I would tea it up every day and I would yell from cube to a good friend in another cube that I was steeping and she would tell me when I had steeped enough.  It has been a long time since then and when we moved the office to Pleasanton I got off the tea.  I don't know why.  I think tea is perfectly legal in Pleasanton. 
 
After putting on a pot, I turned my attention to the bacon.  I had six slices which was perfect b/c then I could have bacon for every day of the rest of the week. I mean there was three work days left after today.  Then I remember it is already Mid-week!  Short week!!! Sweet!  So I have bacon cook for a burger maybe later this week or perhaps Saturday breakfast.  The point is I fried that piggy up. 
 
After that I went to work on the paleo tortillas, once again I cooked in threes thinking Wednesday was Tuesday.  Again, it doesn't matter, I have an extra one and I am not mad at that. 
 
Then it was time for the one egg Billy b ommie complete with jalapeno, and onions.  It is awesome!
 
Anyway, I did it, I cooked a full breakfast this a.m., it was freaking good, and I still got to work by 9.  What a productive morning... here is to many many more just like this one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment