Tuesday, May 26, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 7


 
That there is a jalapeno ommie on top of some bacon in a paleo tortilla =)  And it a fabulous way to start the day.  Any day!  I know because I did it the last two days!  The one picture was from yesterday and that is a two egg job, and I have decided two eggs are to many.  I went with one egg today and it was perfect.  Not so easy to eat in the car, but I gave it the ole college try.   
 


I spent a lot of time yesterday making food.  I shared yesterday the mayo, ketchup, and sandwich I did.  However the crown jewel of the week was the Boston Butt Hawaiin Style from Nom Nom Paleo cooking book.  It is freaking awesome!  This pig has become a go to staple for me.  And Pig = Good!


Also diced me a Jalapeno. 



really easy paleo tortilla - eggs, arrow root flour, coconut flour, coconut oil.  easy, easy!


Fried up some bacon.



Tortilla looks nice!


second tortilla on the stove. 


fry bacon fry.


That is a good looking ommie!



I like my bacon black!



Breakfast burrito = bad ass!

Look at that pulled piggy!  Super moist, and tasty, but most of all really easy to make.

I can't believe it has  been a week already.  I am feeling pretty good for the most part.  I am actually super sore from all the walking and time on my feet this weekend in the kitchen, but it is a good sore.  It is not I just walked the Avenue of the Giants with out training sore. 

Well I guess I should get to work.... blah........................

No comments:

Post a Comment