Saturday, May 23, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 4

 
 
So far Day 4 is off to a great start!  I did my weekly weigh in and I am down 5.6 pounds and that puts me two pounds lighter than when I went to Vegas.  I will take it!  I feel pretty good so far today.  I didn't walk this a.m.  I should have but I was so tired, so I will get out there in a little bit.
 
After the weigh in and taking the dog on a car ride, yes, I took her on a ride.  Yes, on a ride.  She really like to go for a little car ride every Saturday and Sunday morning.  She eats it up.  She sticks her head out the window and whines at stop lights.  Anyway, I got home and made breakfast.  I made an Ommie a four egg job. 
 

 

And some Pork Link Sausage.


I cooked the sausage in Coconut oil, I realize now I have no idea how do cook sausage, but it turned out ok. 

 
I had never done a four egg ommie, always just done three.   It was a little bigger than what I am used to but it tasted better. 



Sausage cooking...


Although I did flip it a little to early and it didn't flip so good. 


Also, it didn't flip as cleanly as I would like but that is ok.  It not how it looks but how it tastes.  I basically cooked it with a little salt, some paprika and some pepper.  I need to get some other goodies to put into the one I am going to make in the a.m.   Like some jalapeños, onions, and whatever else sounds good.


Covered her up with some salsa. 


A pinch of guacamole and cooked pork links and breakfast was served!!!


Time to relax and take puppy on a little walk.  she is being restless, I think she missed the first thing up walk as much as I did. 

Got admit the challenge is getting a little bit easier every day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment