Wednesday, May 20, 2015

RESET Challenge: Day 1



FUCK MY LIFE... MY HEAD HURTS!  LITERALLY IT IS SPLITTING RIGHT NOW. 

Today has been a rough day.  My first day without coffee (regular or decaf) in I don't know how long.  I nearly napped on Sue's couch.  I want to eat everything I know I can't.  I have drank 120 ounces of water and I am only half way to my goal for the day.  I got a shit ton more stuff still to do. I don't think the next 30 days will be awful, however, I do think that the next 3 or 4 might be. I am trying to think positive and have a good attitude about things, but over all it is tough, b/c I am walking around in a fog that won't seem to lift.  I know what I am doing for myself is good and the right thing for me.  I also know that I will come back and read this entry next time I want to have a date with the devil powder and 3 or 4 cups of joe in the a.m. 

Note to self: YOUR FUCKING HEAD HURTS REALLY BAD WHEN YOU GIVE UP THE SUGAR AND COFFEE.... DON'T START USING AGAIN....

I am ready to go home...  but don't want to sit in traffic.  I need to stop at whole foods and get some grub...  I am rambling on here and probably will for the next few days, but the light is coming... and the good will follow...  We are going to do this...

each day we get just a little bit better =)

I am not sure if this is a positive thought or not but when I think of myself, I see the successful happy me, that put myself first.  That started living life on my terms and being damn proud of the man I have become and the man I will continue to be.  I see a life of movement and happiness.  I hope to be thinner but if I can't and as long as I can move that is good enough.  I want to be the boy next to the statue, but I don't have to be, I just have to be able to move and move good and I will be happy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment