Monday, September 8, 2014

The decision to go Nuclear is Never an Easy one!


The decision to go Nuclear is never an Easy one but sometimes it has to be made after careful consideration.  Or just sitting around for two days and clearing your throat every two 2nds and feeling like every movement you make is way too hard. 

It doesn’t really matter why you go Nuclear, you just do, I guess.  I went Nuclear today.  I called up my Dr. Dad, said the sinuses were up to their old shit, he could hear me wheezing like an old goat and coughing and the rest of it is history.

One question I have is does the bottle Cephalexin 500 MG always smell like a little bottle of dog shit?  I never have understood this, but think about it the next time you take an antibiotic.  They are basically made from sulfur base I think.  Sulfur smells bad.  There you have it, but still doesn’t help me thinking I am taking shit pills. 

I mean I don’t get the normal side effects of taking it, which is good.  I mean diarrhea is bad, but Yeast infections in the vagina and vulva are the worst, wait, did I just write that. 

 

I know the next two or three nights will be rough. I swear I have vision on this shit.  However, it will cleanse the sinus and the throat and we can get back to walking, swimming, and living our rock and roll style life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment