Sunday, September 28, 2014




“I got too much momentum moving in my direction to lose” Eminem, We All Die One Day

I dropped another 1.6 pounds this week.  I am really pretty stoked about that.  I don’t really understand it because I was not eating well all the time.  I mean I am trying to do my best.  It is hard.  I know I still have a problem with food.  However, not feeling 100% I am not doing the proper amount of planning.    

I will just keep pushing forward b/c that is all I can do.  I am 98% right and well rested.  I should be back at 100% before I know it.  Then I can get back to swimming.  I just have to keep the momentum up.  I just have to do the best I can do. 

The cold put me into a rut.  However, the rut is almost at an end.  Then we can get on top of things and get our life in order. 
I need to get over this writing block I have been on ... it is the worst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment