Friday, November 28, 2014

Gobble Till Ya Wobble IV: The Star Wars Teaser, Paleo Sauces, and Shiner gets an Ewok


















Black Friday Kiss my Shiny Metal Ass, as my favorite robot Bender would say.  I never understood the need for black Friday, it turns an already crazy season into something, even crazier, but whatever, To each there own.

The best part of my black Friday has to be the Star Wars Teaser.  It shows you absolutely nothing!  However, it opens us back up to the universe that Lucas created, almost destroyed, saved (barely) with Sith, and Clone Wars.  It gives me hope that a hot new filmmaker like, holy shit, I forgot his name.  Who is making the new star wars, I am writing to write, so I don't have to google it, oh, yes JJ Abrams is going to breathe life back into Star Wars and make us want to go back to a Galaxy Far Far Away.  Now, I believe I should writing this new Star Wars Epic, but then again, I guess so does every fan boy that ever existed.  This is what I will say...  The Sith Saber was fucking bad ass.  The X-wings looked freaking awesome!  The sand that the falcon kicks up omg... semi!! Really!  My roommate can't understand why I have watched it 6 times today, when it shows nothing.  I can't explain it, really I can't, but it makes me want more.  IT makes me want to bypass Xmas 2014 and go straight to Xmas 2015... Ding, Ison, Haute next Xmas, we are going to see some star wars!

After watching star wars teaser, walking, having a egg omelette not cooked at home, and picking out tomorrow's recipes, I made come ketchup, Paleo Style of course.

I can see Mom Carol reading this now and casting a jinx on my ketchup.  Mom Carol made home made ketchup when we were kids.  I think she left home over it at least 3 times?  The truth is it was lumpy.  I think when you are used to eating heinz it is really hard to eat lumpy ketchup. I would honestly love to try it now... 30 plus years latter, but I don't think there is enough money in the world to get Mom Carol to make ketchup again.  Any who... i gave it a try... and guess what, my ketchup is lumpy too... I am not even sure, it is ketchup.. or if it is tomato paste with a bunch of spices in it... oh well, I guess I will know at dinner tonight.  :)









After making the ketchup, I had to make some more BBQ sauce, b/c it was awesome!!!!






Last but certainly not least.... Shiner got an ewok today.... watch her attack it!!!  Its how all ewoks should be dealt with!


No comments:

Post a Comment