Thursday, August 21, 2014

Late swim

It would be so easy to lay down and not go... It would.  I'm home, I've eaten.  I've checked emails.  I've Facebook stalked.  I've walked puppy.  I've tried to join a sales group on linked in, and I've put my dry cleaning out.  By all accounts not a bad night, right? 

Then why am I compelled to do more?  Why am I he'll bent on trying out the new gym and pool tonight?  It's 8:30 PM.  Why go?

Because I want more out of life than what I have today!  I want my life back.  I want to feel the pool water all around me.  I want to push my body.  I want to chase down another 60,000 meters!  I want to get back in charge of my life.

Look, I will measure success in pounds.  I won't measure success in blogs.  I won't measure it in page views.  I'll measure it in how I feel.  Right now I feel good.  I come thru so much of the rabbit while already.  I'm smiling again.  I'm energized.  

----

11:24 pm update

The pool was awesome at active sports the three day free trial my therapist got me is nice.  The pool allows for great turns, it is the perfect depth at both ends.  I did 1100 boob.  It was tough.  However I nailed it!  

Like I said the gym is nice.  Two saunas in the men's locker room and a hot tub, what??? Ya a hot tub, rub a dub dub billy gonna hot tub, rub a dub dub dub!

Shiner is crazy tonight she is running around like a mad dog.  She is in the bath room right now.  I don't know why when I say go to your mom's room she goes in there?  I was heading into my room and she poked her head out and looked at me.  When I looked back she turned her head and looked into living room.    I shut my door, but not all the way.  I looked back out and she was looking at my door.  I opened the door and looked at her she turned to the living room :) she was trying to be all nonchalant about wanting attention.  We did this five times, before I had her come over for a belly rub.  She is a good puppy :)

Good day today, good night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment