Monday, October 15, 2018

Make a list of things that you are looking forward to...








Sunday the 14th Action Item was to make a list of all the things you are looking forward to... it amazes me when I sit down to write about it, my mind draws a blank and I can't think of one thing I am actually looking forward to.  I would think that i should sit down and be able to list off three or four things I just can't wait for. However, maybe because it was a lazy Sunday and I am typing this up on Monday, my brain isn't functioning at a high level?  However, after a lil' thought, a few things did pop into my head.

- Finishing 2018 Strong!  2018 has been if nothing else a great year for me because as a person I have grown so much. Shut up, I am not talking about my waist line brain.  I mean as a person.  I have learned, and developed into a person I can be proud of and happy with.  Still though need to finish strong!


- My next swim - each and every day I swim there are moments when I don't want to go.  I am to tired, I am to sore, it is to cold or there always a something.  However, each time I am so happy to have gone and swum.  To get in the water and move without restriction it is my little bit of heaven on earth.   

- Continuing my journey to happiness.  I love taking actions towards happiness.  I like making action towards a new and better life. 

- To talking to her again.  I miss her and I wish I could talk to her.

- Going back to Hawaii

- Riding my bike again

- Starting my life's work and working towards bringing joy and happiness to those around me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment