Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Billy BuffMAN







It only took a month in an half if you count in the times since I was supposed to start working out with Chrissy, and 9 months if you measure it from the time we started in the new office the GYM.  However, today I finally made it into the gym to work out.

So, I finally brought all my stuff in so we could get going on the weights and you know what after no working out for two year, I really, really like it! 

The routine goes something like this.   Five different movements, with a warm up, stretching, and a cool down.  

I started with 15 minutes on the stationary bike.  I used the recumbent so that I didn't knee myself into the gut.  I won't lie it killed my left inner thigh. I don't know what you call that muscle.  However, it was painful, but I think it was because I didn't have the seat set correctly or maybe because I am a pussy, who knows.  

Then we started to get my Buff on!

We did a little Tricep Curl action at 7 reps each:


Then we went into me standing looking like a jackass... no, I think this was when me moved over to Curls.

Ah, yes we did Dumb Bell Bicep Curls 7 on each side:

Then a little Dumb Bell row action, again 7 to a set:

Then I got my bench press on.  The Key was to twist the arms in and really feel it in my chest and I did.  Again doing 7 reps each.  Chrissy was nice enough to coach me through each rep and make sure my form was spot on. 






Then I declared that I was god of all weights and that I declared myself BuffMAN!  No, no, I didn't or well I probably did but, actually I did shoulder press, doing 7 to  set.  This was the hardest for me, I think my shoulder was tight from sleeping on it wrong.  However, I got her done. 






After each movement, I did it again, two more times.  It was fun and I liked it.

then it was time to stretch.  I hate stretching but I know my body needs it so, I did several stretches most are very similar to what I do when I am walking.

then it was back for 5 more minutes on the recumbent bike.

it was a great session.  Then I showered, and I don't know why this happens to me every time I work out at work but soon as I finished showering I started to sweat like a piggy and I had to sit down in front of a fan for a half hour.

Oh ya, I forgot I walked a mile this a.m.  I am definitely BuffMAN!  =-)  I am shiner sitting so we had a little go this a.m.

This week is already better than last. I hit my 1800 calorie total.  I ate one burger for dinner last night, but I ate really slow and I was really full afterwards and that felt good.

So, we are rocking and rolling and year 3 at the buddy system is looking up already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment