Sunday, April 5, 2015

What I learned from a day and 1/2 of juicing....

 
The first thing I learned was that I can't stand the taste of juice.  The after taste is just to much for me.  I just can't do it.  So after a day and 1/2 I came off the juice. 
 
The second thing I learned was  I had a really good diet, and I turned my back on it for a weeks and I don't feel as good as I did when I was eating right.  Much like my life, my diet was pretty good.  So, I spent the weekend thinking about getting my train righted.  And understanding I was eating really well and losing weight.  I don't need to starve myself and drink crappy juice to do that.  I just need to keep doing it. 
 
I learned that.  I learned that I have to keep taking control of my life and do what is best for me.  I have to give up my arch nemesis sugar.  I am a different person when I am on the sugar.  I eat twice as much, I get over emotional and act out by eating more.  It is really a vicious circle and it has to end, so I'm off the sugar.  White Devil Powder! 
 
I also learned that I freaking love asparagus.  I mean really.  I ate it Friday night, Saturday night, and I am planning on eating tonight.  It is really, really good. 
 
So, I started my day off today with some pancakes and bacon.


I have a 16 hour pulled pig on.


I am still not very good at flipping pancakes. 
Anyway, happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment