Sunday, December 31, 2017

the past is the past.... and now is now....


"let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you are meant to be."

- Kylo Ren, The Last Jedi





You don't know me.  You never did.  You can't come with me where I am going.  This is my journey and it is one that I have to walk alone.  You see I see that now.  I didn't before.  Now is the time to become what I am supposed to be.  It is time for me to put away the anger and fear that I have been carrying around.  the baggage of the past that was supposed to be.  You and me, the dream, everything that was supposed to be and wasn't.  Everything I want is within my grasp.  The path is clear.  I just have to reach out and take it.  I can you know.  Things have changed forever and there is no going back.  I used to think there was this path that I had to find.  This defined way, there is none of that is only reaching out and taking what you want.  I am not afraid anymore.  Let that shit go, and move on to a new year, a new life. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment