Saturday, June 4, 2016

Page 154, Page 155, Page 156

Page 154, Page 155, Page 156


The long trip west always starts early in Indiana.  Up at 3:30, showered by 3:50 and on the road by 4 or so...  That's 1 a.m. California time.  Thank god today is a Saturday and I don't have to worry about any urgent work stuff bc my ass is sleeping when I get home.

Daddy was feeling well enough to to ride over to Indy with us today!  He wanted to go so we took him!

I think he slept most of the way over and I would have if I could have.  It's an early day!  He help navigate the way over.  He has a nack to wake up at each city we drove thru and he name the main road then doze again.

It's hard to leave Dad and Mom.  It's been a pretty good trip.  Like most times with families there are ups and downs.  And yes at times our downs always seem to dwarf everyone else's.  I wonder if that is how it is for all families. Dad has made great strides and I hope it keeps up!

Always cool to see the Indy cars in the airport in Indianapolis!  I miss there sounds.  

Ready to get home. Ready to get back to Stanford.  Ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment