Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Why do I want to achieve my 2018/2019 Goals


The answer to the question is simple as this “I deserve to have a good life”.  I deserve a life without limitations.  I don't deserved a qualified opine at the end of my life.  Oh he did ok, for a fat person.  I don’t know where I went off track, and why I went off track.  I don’t know why I think I am potentially such a bad person, and why I have to hide myself from the world, but I do or did, or whatever.  I want to be able to walk my dog.  I want to be able to whip my butt. I want to be able to fly around the world.  Mostly though I want to be healthy and have the energy to run around with my nieces and nephews.  I want to be able to ride a bike again.  Losing weight used to mean acceptance and a perfect life to me.  Now is just means a life that is worth living.  We live in this world that is so technically driven.  I could do almost anything from the seat on my couch. However, that seat is lonely and fully of sadness.  I want to have the energy to go hang with friends, to go a concert and not have to sit the whole time, or to watch a movie without buying multiple seats.   I don’t expect at the end of the journey to be a tiny thin man.  I just expect myself to be a man who can do whatever he wants, go where he wants to go, and do what he wants to do.  I deserve that, I want that, I need that.  I choose to be happy.  I believe that I will be happier when I can do everything I want to do without limitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment