Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Twas the night before Star Wars



'Twas the night before Star Wars, when all through the house
not a creature was Sith-ing, not even the mouse.
The Jedi Robes were hung by the chimney with care,
in hopes that The Force Awakens soon would be there.

The fat man will be nestled all snug in his beds,
while visions of light sabers danced in his head.
And Shiner in her 'kerchief, and I in my Boba Fett Mask,
had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap.

When out on the back porch there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the backdoor I flew like a flash,
tore open the slider, and see how I had to bash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
gave the lustre of midday to objects below,
when, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but a Red Light Saber, and Darth Vader, and I muttered Oh Dear!

I ran to my closet, so lively and quick,
Because I knew in a moment I would be fighting that Dick.

Out in the living I did go,
So me and the dark lord could go blow 2 blow.

I ignited my saber so blue it did glow,
But I was still hoping he would fall in the snow. 

Hwooooooo Haaaa....Hwooooooo Haaaa, he breathed in a Rasp,
I know I would have to give my saber a good and hard grasp.

Out his saber came it and it was all red,
I knew if I didn’t fight I would be dead.

Before our blades crossed I did hear him say
I didn’t come here to fight on this day.

I wondered how I was mistaken.
Then He told he just hear to watch the Force Awakens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment